February 14-16, 2020
Whidbey Island, Washington
6pm Friday through 5pm Sunday
Suddenly, all my ancestors are behind me.
Be still, they say. Watch and listen.
You are the result of the love of thousands.
~ Linda Hogan
What happened in the lives of our forebears, and how does it affect us today?
Join us for a powerful, experiential retreat where we will bring healing to the past, and thereby our present and the future.
We'll open Friday evening, followed by two days incorporating ritual drumming, singing, and other practices to shift our consciousness so that we can transform our relationships with those who came before.
You'll leave with a roadmap for cultivating ongoing, mutually nourishing relationships with those who gave you life — gaining wonderful ancestral spirit allies!
This weekend is for people who:
- May or may not know who your blood ancestors were
- Want to experience functional, loving relationships with extended, biological family
- May feel ambivalent about your ancestors, or learning about them
- Want to replace interference from unwell ancestors with the loving support of well ancestors — so that you and your descendants can live more whole and authentic lives!
- Want to bring healing to the collective, and to the Earth
We will access the blessings that become available when we establish healthy, mutually loving relationships with those who gave us life!
** No prior shamanic experience is necessary, though prior experience with inner work and spiritual practice is helpful.
Reserve your place here:
Retreat registration is closed.
I also do ancestral healing in private sessions — if this interests you, please book a Shamanic Healing Assessment Session at your preferred location to get started: